Please find more information on the cookies here
From the 20th of June, 2020, we are glad to welcome you back again in the regular opening hours!
In addition to the permanent exhibitions a new temporary exhibition opens titled The age of Durer – 15th- and 16th-century German drawings from the Collection of the Museum of Fine Arts. However, the Romanesque Hall is temporarily closed due to technical reasons.
With the temporary rules and measures listed below, we strive to protect our visitors.
- We recommend that you cover your mouth and nose with a mask or scarf. (Mask is available for purchase a in the MúzeumShop.)
- Keep at least a 1.5 meter distance from other people.
- Please note that at the ticket office temporarily we can accept card payments only.
- We suggest that you buy your tickets online at jegymester.hu.
- Backpacks, bags larger than 30 × 40cm, umbrellas and wet coats are not permitted in the exhibition areas, cabinets are available for their placement that can only be used with a 100 HUF coin (or 1 EUR), and we cannot provide exchange.
- Temporarily no audio guide service available.
- Touchscreens do not work, please do not touch the tactile objects either.
- Please visit our museum individually or with groups of maximum 10 persons.
- Guided tours can be booked in advance for maximum 10 persons. Please, write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will regularly review our measures and rules and make amendments if necessary.