Please find more information on the cookies here
We are glad to welcome you back again!
In addition to the permanent exhibitions a new temporary exhibition is open titled The age of Durer – 15th- and 16th-century German drawings from the Collection of the Museum of Fine Arts, until 18 October, 2020.
The exhibition Ancient Egypt will be closed between 21-30 September, 2020.
We kindly ask your understanding.
THE ACTUAL OPENING HOURS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Thursday-Friday 11.00 am – 4.00 pm, admisson (also with prepurchased tickes) and ticket office until 3.00 pm, exhibitions start to close at 3.30 pm from the 3rd floor,
Saturday and Sunday (as usually) 10.00 am – 6.00 pm, admission and ticket office until 5.00 pm, exhibitions start to close at 5.30 pm.
Long opening on 8 October: admission between 11 am – 9 pm, closing starts at 9.30 pm, closing of the building is at 10 pm.
SUMMER DISCOUNT – UNTIL 27 SEPTEMBER, 2020
We offer a 50% discount on any exhibition if you present a full-price ticket purchased at the Hungarian National Gallery after 20 June 2020. This offer cannot be combined with other types of discounts.
In the Hungarian National Gallery the same discount is available for our visitors.
With the temporary rules and measures listed below, we strive to protect our visitors.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a mask is mandatory throughout the entire museum, and will be checked upon entering the building. Masks of various qualities can be purchased in the MuseumShop.
- Keep at least a 1.5 meter distance from other people.
- Please, pay by credit card if possible.
- We suggest that you buy your tickets online at jegymester.hu.
- Backpacks, bags larger than 30 × 40 cm, umbrellas and wet coats are not permitted in the exhibition areas, cabinets are available for their placement that can only be used with a 100 HUF coin (or 1 EUR), and we cannot provide exchange.
- Temporarily no audio guide service is available.
- Touchscreens do not work, please do not touch the tactile objects either.
- Please visit our museum individually or with groups of maximum 15 persons.
- Guided tours can be booked in advance for maximum 15 persons. Please, write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry to the Dürer temporary exhibition may be suspended for a short time if the number of visitors requires, for example during guided tours. We kindly ask your patience.
- The exhibition rooms have air-conditioning, the temperature is around 20-22 °C.
We regularly review our measures and rules and make amendments if necessary.