Holy Bishop, inner panel of the former high altarpiece from the Chruch of the Virgin Mary in Liptószentmária (today Liptovská Mara, Slovakia)
Old Hungarian Collection
|Object type||panel painting|
|Medium, technique||pine-wood, tempera, silvered|
93 × 75 cm
|Collection||Old Hungarian Collection|
|On view||Hungarian National Gallery Building D, Ground Floor, Church Adornments – Gothic Art in the Hungarian Kingdom, 1300 – 1500|
This record is subject to revision due to ongoing research.