Please find more information on the cookies here
We have collected some important and practical information for you about admission to the temporary exhibition, which is open until 16 February 2020.
- The exhibition can also be visited on Mondays from 10.00 AM, when all other exhibitions and halls of the museum are closed.
- From 31 January only the exhibition Rubens and his age has extended opening hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday: admission until 7.00 pm, closing at 7.45 pm.
- The number of tickets available for a day is limited. Due to security issues, in case of increased visitor number, opening hours may be changed without prior notice or ticket purchase may temporarily be suspended. On weekends, queues and waiting time for ticket purchase can be longer than expected, and admission may periodically be intermitted.
- The one-hour slot shown on pre-purchased tickets is for the even arrival of visitors, but it does not guarantee the time of admission and does not limit the duration of the visit to the exhibition. Tickets with date and time allow direct entry to the building with no waiting and access to the cloakroom on the basement level. The barcodes of online tickets are checked within the building and can also be presented on smartphones. Admission to the exhibition area is granted on a first-come first-serve basis (except for those arriving for a programme).
- Visitors arriving with gift tickets without a specific date are guaranteed direct entry to the museum and can proceed to the Information desk where tickets will be validated to the time of visit, but entrance is subject to availability and depends on the number of visitors present at the exhibition.
- EEA citizens above the age of 70, and the Friends of the Museum Supporters and Patrons are guaranteed direct entry to the museum and can proceed to the Information desk to claim their free tickets.
- Visitors with disability (plus one attendant), also ICOM and ICOMOS card holders are guaranteed direct entry to the museum and can proceed to the designated cash desk located to the right of the entrance to claim their free tickets.
- Others eligible for free entry (e.g. with press or teacher ID) are requested to wait in the queue for admission with other visitors in front of the building, then proceed to the designated cash desk located to the right of the entrance to claim their free tickets. Visitors receive direct entry to the building if accompanying a person with a pre-purchased ticket.
Please read the Museum Rules prior to your visit.
There are no more available dates to guided tours.