The Virgin Mary and Archangel Gabriel from the Annunciation. Wings of a reliquary triptych from the Dominican monastery in Kassa (today Košice, Slovakia)
Old Hungarian Collection
|Medium, technique||wood, with traces of paint, with traces of gilding|
40 × 17 × 10 cm
|Collection||Old Hungarian Collection|
|On view||Hungarian National Gallery Building D, Ground Floor, Church Adornments – Gothic Art in the Hungarian Kingdom, 1300 – 1500|
This record is subject to revision due to ongoing research.